Tuesday, October 28, 2008

The Truth About USANA Health Sciences, Inc.

So far, everything on my blog is from my own personal observations and research, having gone to several Usana meetings and talking to several reps. From my own experience, I am absolutely sure a pyramid is occurring at Usana. But I'm not the only one. There are other people out there with more information, who have been researching Usana longer. I hardly want to open the can of worms that is the Barry Minkow report, because of all the controversy surrounding that, and how long ago it took place. But I recently received a comment from someone with a lot of figures, and evidence that Utah Attorney General Mark Shurtleff was paid to endorse Usana publicly. His site can be found here:

http://www.geocities.com/terminatedramp/

Usana has gone as far as to persuade yahoo to delete his old account. I think discussion and debate is very important when something like Usana is spreading their own persuasive if not downright deceptive influence without challenge. Freedom of speech in my opinion is a basic human right. Instead of getting your critics banned from their respective hosts, Usana, I implore you to improve yourself so that the criticism would then ring false. You can't suppress this freedom of speech for long. Word will get out. So save yourself the embarrassment and get some proper regulations, please.

No comments: